olejomalba na plátně v rámu, 100 x 70 cm, 2019
B. Kamila Horáková born as Jakoubková (Hoja)
- She was born in 1973 in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- She studied art culture and management in the University West Bohemia in Plzen.
- Her profession is painter and member of the Union of Artists in Czech Republic.
- Since 1999 so far, she teaches at the School of Art in Plzen.
- She won an award of a best teacher of art disciplines of West Bohemia, Czech Republic 2011-2013.
Her field focuses on: painting, drawing, graphics and collages.
Her works are in collections Czech and in other countries.